Growing up with an italian stepdad-I learned a few tricks...such as the importance of a yummy dinner!
My stepdad can make some awesome meatballs. So I'm sharing one of his favorite recipes.
I've made these so many times-they come out so good. You can also make them in the crockpot with some sliced peppers and sauce or in a pan on the stove.
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- cup Progresso™ Italian-style bread crumbs
- cup milk
- teaspoon seasoned salt
- teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- teaspoon pepper
- small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- 2 In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into 20 to 24 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Place 1 inch apart in pan.
- 3 Bake uncovered 18 to 22 minutes or until no longer pink in center.