Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your husband / SO have a favorite meal?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:43 PM
  • 22 Replies
What is it, and how often do you make it?
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:54 PM
My hubby loves prime rib, medium rare. I make it 3-4 times a year.
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Second would be tri-tip. I make it every couple weeks. Thank goodness for Costco, it's the only place I can find it here!
mineandme
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Spaghetti- he would eat all of it if he could.
smorgan865
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Thanksgiving dinner. I make it 2-3 times a year (in addition to Thanksgiving day).

I buy turkey at Thanksgiving when they are 49¢/lb and keep them in our deep freezer.
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:09 PM
That I my third sons favorite! Whenever I ask him what he wants for his birthday, thats what he chooses!

Quoting mineandme: Spaghetti- he would eat all of it if he could.
Angela4boys
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:10 PM
That's a favorite around here too! Good for you for stocking up!

Quoting smorgan865: Thanksgiving dinner. I make it 2-3 times a year (in addition to Thanksgiving day).

I buy turkey at Thanksgiving when they are 49¢/lb and keep them in our deep freezer.
taKENheart
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 12:17 AM

The entire family has the same favorite.  I only cook it when they visit or if someone requests it for a birthday.  It's kind of fattening, lol.
It's called New New Orleans Pasta. 

Angela4boys
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow! That's convenient! So, what exactly is New Orleans past?!!! Must be spectacular it everyone calls it their favorite!

Quoting taKENheart:

The entire family has the same favorite.  I only cook it when they visit or if someone requests it for a birthday.  It's kind of fattening, lol.It's called New New Orleans Pasta. 

catchesthewind
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:47 AM

My dh loves crab; steamed and a nice garlic butter sauce on the side with lemon, always. We eat crab at least twice a week and if it's to expansive with do jumbo shrimp deep fried with our own cocktail sauce that we make, yum!

Catchesthewindangel mini

Angela4boys
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Oh yum! Seafood can get pretty pricy! Where do you fun is the best place to buy it?

Quoting catchesthewind:

My dh loves crab; steamed and a nice garlic butter sauce on the side with lemon, always. We eat crab at least twice a week and if it's to expansive with do jumbo shrimp deep fried with our own cocktail sauce that we make, yum!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN