Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:11 AM
  • 30 Replies

What are you up to this weekend?simple smile

by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshinepraying
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Not sure yet for tomorrow. We need to pack for a mini vacation we're going on soon. Church on Sunday
sunshinepraying
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:23 AM
What about you?
FallMama
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 8:47 AM

DH and I are having a date lunch tomorrow followed by a movie.  Aside from that, we'll be working at our farm and spending time with the kiddos!

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I'm not sure.  Last weekend I was pet sitting the whole time so I'm glad to have a weekend at home.  Right now I'm just sitting here enjoying my coffee.  Not sure what I'll be doing yet.   :)

MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Nothing much, getting my oldest ready for his first day of school Monday.

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Tomorrow my oldest turns 7! i need to wrap presents, do party stuff, and off work. sunday work 2-6. sister is in town for weekend.

Beachdeprived
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM

DH works night shift all weekend so since this has been a week from hell in Missouri for our police officers, I am going to cut the grass tonight when I get off work and even trim the bushes. I want the yard to look good so he doesn't have to worry about it. Tomorrow I need to grocery shop. DD wants to look for some clothes and then taking her and her friends to the movies. Sunday my goal is to stay home all day and just do laundry and clean. I'll probably go for a long run though on Sunday morning.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Juniper53098
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 1:44 PM

We're headed up to our vacation home.  Hoping to take the boat out tomorrow.  Sunday, it's church and laundry before we come back home.  We're being welcomed as members in the church up there, since we spend half the year there.

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Not too much. There's a back to school picnic at DS2's school on Sunday. We'll probably do that for a little while. 

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Happy Birthday to your oldest.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

Tomorrow my oldest turns 7! i need to wrap presents, do party stuff, and off work. sunday work 2-6. sister is in town for weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN