Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some help please!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:15 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 389 Total Views

I am looking for a spice called "ground cardamom" I have been to stater bros, food 4 less, cardenias. I really need this spice I dont if anyone has heard of it before but I need help finding it.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kimsardo
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM

If you have an Indian story near you try them. Maybe you can order it online, though I think you should be able to find it at a store....? 

Kinkyassmomma
by Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I've checked some stores and they dont have it. I cant order anything online I dont own a bank card or credit card. Yea I have no idea where an Indian store is but i guess i'll have to drive around and look.

tnmomof2
by Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Have you tried Kroger's or Publix if there is one around you? Try that and see. I work at Kroger's so I know if they would have it or not. 

marisab
by Group Admin on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:53 PM

ok one yes u can get it online just get a netspend card thtas a prepaid credit card that u decide how much u put in it and if u give me your email i well be able to give u a referall and then u well already have some money on it already and i well get some money for referring u ...so please pm me your email address and il send u that info and then once u get the cc which is super quick i had mine in aweek then click here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)