Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you be a PEARL of hope ?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 105 Total Views

Passing this vision, it was a oyster with a pearl. When I asked what it meant, I was given this explanation. One grain of sand can turn the tide and calm the angry sea, one grain of sand makes a pearl of beauty and worth. So I guess the message I am passing along to you is this, we all have the opportunity to be that one grain of sand that can make a difference. Whether it turns the tide and calms the angry sea or we are used as a irritant and we help God make a pearl out of people who the world thinks useless, crazy, or foolish. It is not our intellect that is going to save us, in fact our education may even be a hindrance. We often outsmart ourselves by our own outwitting attitudes. Remember how the Bible teaches how much Jesus loved little children? Well, he wants us to be child like too. Why you may ask? Because children are simple and uncomplicated, they simply “trust” and that is what God wants us to do, “trust” and believe in Him. He will not leave or forsake us. He will make a way where there seems to be no way. With God all things are possible. Our Governments aren’t going to save us or fix this mess we are in. Only the LORD God Almighty can do this and He is in Control.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)