Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Randomness....

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 6:53 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite pair of shoes?  PICS!!!

What is your favorite meal?

Where would you like to visit...money is not an object.

by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
usafwife314
by Member on Sep. 29, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Quoting usafwife314:

What is your favorite color?

Purple!!  I do like pink/black too :)

What is your favorite pair of shoes?  PICS!!!

These are my babies.  Yes I mean that!  I would probably cry if something were to happen to them.  They turned 8 this summer.  I've had them longer than my husband.  I got them before I even KNEW my husband LOL.

Don't tell them...but if I could stand trudging through the winter in flipflops I would!

What is your favorite meal?

Why did I make such hard questions...sheesh.  I love Italian and Mexican food.  Homemade pizza sounds delish right now

Where would you like to visit...money is not an object.

I'm going to say Hawaii, only because DH says that we would NEVER be stationed there.  Yes it's possible, but he would never put in for it LOL.  His very first deployment was to Diego Garcia (Navy mamas you probably know what I'm talking about).  It's an isalnd in the Indian Ocean that you could walk in a day.  He got island fever so bad.  Says he never wants to be on an island that long again.  And this was when deployments were 4 months LOL.

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Group Admin on Sep. 29, 2009 at 7:26 PM

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is your favorite pair of shoes?  PICS!!!  I promise they are nothing special lol, just my slippers.....blech

What is your favorite meal?  Cheesy Ranch Chicken, homemade mac n cheese, steamed brocoli and biscuits.

Where would you like to visit...money is not an object.  I have no clue, never really thought about it......sad I know!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)