Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CORRESPONDENCE

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 1:02 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

So my neighbor does correspondence courses for her husband(he is also deployed with mine) and she tells me I should and even gave me a website to use. He is trying to get maxed out by the 15th but its hard for him and I wont lie I am tempted but I also feel wrong about doing it. SO I havent but I was wanting like your opinion on it. Would you guys do it?

My other question is the courses he has completed and passed he has an email from them the DLC or whatever saying he completed them and passed them but when you logon to the AITAI soldier thing they arent showing up with a grade just that it was graded. And so he doesnt have the credit hours up there yet. Do you know how long it takes for them to post the grade? I mean he has the proof he passed so thats not the issue its just he wants it to post also on the ATIA part of it

by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usafwife314
by Member on Sep. 30, 2009 at 1:05 AM

what are correspondence courses?

If they are going to affect him, I wouldn't do it!!  He could get in BIG trouble for not doing it himself.

mommywife06
by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 1:11 AM

His NCO is the one who told him his wife did them for him and thats when she admitted to me. He is the one sending him to the board. They are these little classes you take online to get your promotion points up. They dont look at them all they look it is how many you did and how many credit hours you got. His 1sgt gave him the website to cheat like a while ago, and then his NCO just told him my wife helps me so I can max out(he is getting promoted to e7) and then she admitted when I went over today she brought it up and said its been less strain on him and its been easier. I do want him to get promoted next month(the next board isnt until Jan) and he deserves this promotion and he had the points when he went last time but they raised and he found out while at the board! So he is trying to max out by the 15th to go but when he gets off work he is just so tired!

Quoting usafwife314:

If they are going to affect him, I wouldn't do it!!  He could get in BIG trouble for not doing it himself.

usafwife314
by Member on Sep. 30, 2009 at 1:17 AM

We don't ahve anything like that LOL.

I can understand where you are coming from...but just because an NCO does it, doesn't mean that it's right.  That's JMO.  I mean I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it for my husband.  The most I've ever done is typed something for him, and helped him a little with homework for ALS.

Quoting mommywife06:

His NCO is the one who told him his wife did them for him and thats when she admitted to me. He is the one sending him to the board. They are these little classes you take online to get your promotion points up. They dont look at them all they look it is how many you did and how many credit hours you got. His 1sgt gave him the website to cheat like a while ago, and then his NCO just told him my wife helps me so I can max out(he is getting promoted to e7) and then she admitted when I went over today she brought it up and said its been less strain on him and its been easier. I do want him to get promoted next month(the next board isnt until Jan) and he deserves this promotion and he had the points when he went last time but they raised and he found out while at the board! So he is trying to max out by the 15th to go but when he gets off work he is just so tired!

Quoting usafwife314:

mommywife06
by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 1:21 AM

Me nor him feel comfortable doing it his wife suggested it. And I was like umm I dont know. lol.

Quoting usafwife314:

I can understand where you are coming from...but just because an NCO does it, doesn't mean that it's right.  That's JMO.  I mean I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it for my husband.  The most I've ever done is typed something for him, and helped him a little with homework for ALS.

Quoting mommywife06:

Quoting usafwife314:

AMarineLovesMe
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2009 at 1:21 AM

I wouldn't do it.  If for some reason something happens and they start looking into anything on the courses and see one was completed while him and his unit were out on a mission or something, he could be in a world of hurt.

Quoting usafwife314:

Quoting mommywife06:

Quoting usafwife314:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)