Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did I do the right thing or did I just screw myself?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

Ok this lady in the unit owes me $40. Well she takes me places but never once said it was supposed to be for gas money ok fine. We still talked and I asked her if I could get it well maybe is her answer. We fork out over $1000 a paycheck on bills. Ok I can understand if you wasnt lieing. She goes out on the weekends. I dont need it but I could use it ya know?! So tonight my husbands brigade sgt major(didnt know it) came over to give me his entertainment center! My friend is friends with the sgt majors wife's friend(I hope I didnt confuse you lol) well me and chantell was talking about it and he asked for her info. Said he would be talking to her commander. So my question is did I just do the right thing or did I just screw something up? What do you guys think? Its been 3 paychecks since I gave it to her.

by on Oct. 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
usafwife314
by Member on Oct. 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Do you keep asking her?  And she kinda just blows you off? 

I know my husband would have done that.  Me...I dont' know.  If I were to tell him something like that had happened, he would probably call from over there just because he knows I wouldn't do it.  I'm such a baby when it comes to that kinda thing.  Sorry I'm like no help!

mommywife06
by on Oct. 2, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Ok I need to clarify haha. She owes people in the unit over $200 like 10 different people. And I had asked her for it and his sgt major is the one who asked me for a name. I didnt bring it up to him thats all I did was say a name

usafwife314
by Member on Oct. 3, 2009 at 6:59 PM

OOOOO...well then yes by all means you did the right thing.  If she is going around borrowing money left and right from people with no intentions of paying them back, she needs to get her ass handed to her.  Unfortunately it will also hit her husband, just the nature of how things go!

Quoting mommywife06:

Ok I need to clarify haha. She owes people in the unit over $200 like 10 different people. And I had asked her for it and his sgt major is the one who asked me for a name. I didnt bring it up to him thats all I did was say a name

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)