• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Rachel pregnant???

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 251 Total Views
I was watching "I Do" were she takes the pregnancy test and then last nights episode she started crying to Santana...but was it ever actually said she is pregnant? I was thinking she was crying so yah she must be, but maybe she was crying because she thought she was.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MamaMandee
by Glee Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM
It was not said if she was or wasnt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Velany
by Tween Gleek on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM
i am not sure what is going on either...its like they are making it look like she is...or maybe its a relieved cry i am not sure hopefully they will confirm it in the next episode.
mommy242012
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

i know the suspense is killing me. they are making her look like she is but i can understand the cries like "wholy crap I could have been" i just want them to say she is or isnt.

Quoting Velany:

i am not sure what is going on either...its like they are making it look like she is...or maybe its a relieved cry i am not sure hopefully they will confirm it in the next episode.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Am hoping she is not :)

canadianmom1974
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I'm thinking maybe the test was positive, but somehow she'll end up not being pregnant. I follow her and Glee on twitter and saw a photo they tweeted from filming, last week or so, and she was not looking pregnant at all. I'm not sure how far ahead they film episodes, but she looked very skinny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy242012
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:32 PM

why havnt i thought to follow her and glee on twitter...laughs off to twitter.

Quoting canadianmom1974:

I'm thinking maybe the test was positive, but somehow she'll end up not being pregnant. I follow her and Glee on twitter and saw a photo they tweeted from filming, last week or so, and she was not looking pregnant at all. I'm not sure how far ahead they film episodes, but she looked very skinny.

Velany
by Tween Gleek on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM

yeah i follow them all on twitter too and i noticed the same thing but i think they film two episodes or so ahead cause march 14th i believe is almost done being filmed that has Spice Girls 'Wannabe" in it lol

Quoting canadianmom1974:

drlsgtdena
by Baby Gleek on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I think she maybe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)