Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO MORE RACING!!!!!! piog

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 250 Total Views

As of Feb 12 there are no more ama santioned events for kids under 13 and all bike dealers have pulled bikes until further notice. this is all due to that law they passed about selling things for minors that contain lead. THIS IS BS!!!! This was to be my sons first full season of racing and my daughter was going to start as well what do I tell them now? This is going to lead to kids riding bikes that are to big for them to be riding and they are going to get hurt. They are punishing our kids for something they have no control over. I get there were times this year with the toys that were contaminated but who eats a bike? Once again a law that doesn't take the whole picture into consideration. There needs to be a provision. If anybody can find a petition let me know my whole fam wants to sighn it. Oh and cobra are still being sold because they are made here. But you still can't race them. No youth racing No Lorreta's No Ponca No Mini o's nothing!

"Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak."

---Epictetus

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)