Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Influencer Program: Holiday Planning Video Influencers

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM
  • 159 Replies

25 CafeMom members were given a $50 Kmart gift card & a Flip Cam to share their holiday planning thoughts with us.

Find out what's on these moms holiday wishlists and learn more about their holiday shopping plans.

CafeMom Kmart Video Influencers post your thoughts and videos here!

>< The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaylasmamaw
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I'm Terrie and I can't wait to get started on my video. My dd has experience filming videos and is going to help me. She is excited too. Let's have fun ladies.

Georgia1305
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Hello ladys im Georgia and i cannot wait to start  i think it will be alot of fun i love the holidays......

loveGeorgia xoxo

hell_bel
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 3:35 PM

My Name is Izabel I'm from California and I cant wait to start using my new camera to post some videos here and share with you guys! how fun!!!

danielleg1022
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Hi! I am Danielle mom of 2 great children. Nichole is 11 (well Dec 9th she will be) and Zachary just turned 6. I can not WAIT to share my vids with all of you. We love christmas around here and this will be our first christmas in our new house. Congrats to everyone else! 

PinkSodaPop
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 3:47 PM

I'm excited about doing some video posts... I think it will be super fun!

I look forward to seeing other moms video posts as well!

angel

eammarx
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Hi my name is Andrea and I am in Seattle WA. I am sooo excited to get started on my video and holiday planning! My son is two years old this year and last year we did a big train set with Thomas the train track and a big train table. This year we are debating maybe getting him a bike as his "big" gift. We live in WA so there are a lot of places that grow trees where you can go and cut down they tree yourself and that is our new tradition to do the weekend after Thanksgiving. I also plan to venture out into black friday land myself this year. 

court30
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 4:10 PM

That is soooo neat i would love to have been picked for a camera! I would take video of everything hahaha!! Congrats to all of you!! I am so excited to get the card i cant wait!!

rsmom80
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Hey ladies!!  My name is Ronda, and I'm happy to be a part of this.  :)  Can't wait to start on my videos... and to see everyone else's.  I have a 2 year old, so Christmas will be very fun and busy this year.  I have just started my shopping recently; I have a huge extended family so I have TONS of gifts to get...  stressful but exciting at the same time!! 

dana63
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Hi, My name is Dana and I am very excited to get started and start making videos. I love the holidays and this year it will be extra special as we will have three new babies to spoil.

Thanks Cafemom!!

Have your Boobies checked. Breast Cancer can strike men as well as woman and it dont forget teenagers as well. My twin son are survivors. pink ribbon

Miranda1127
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Hi ladies I'm Miranda, mommy of 2. I see some familiar 'faces'. I can't wait to share our holiday planning. The camera came in today and I've already started playing w/ it. Here is a little funny ds just shared w/me. Not a part of the program but fun nonetheless (I needed the uploading practice )...enjoy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)