Group Home

Holiday Wish List

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
I thought I'd go ahead and post my second assignment now. What is your holiday wish list? What do you plan on getting for your family? What would you like for yourself? I would love to get some clothes. I am growing out of my 'normal' clothes, and have gotten rid of a lot of my maternity clothing. For my family. I want to get my kids some good educational games and books. Something that they would love to play and read, but also learn from. I would love to give my DH a wonderful night with just the two of us. :) Make him a candlelight dinner, with a nice massage. Something that he would really enjoy. Of course, he would also like a good power tool. LOL!
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lovemyhannah06
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:18 PM

my holiday wish list is cookie sheets lol yes i know lame. for dd we are getting her the smart cycle and candy land and hi ho cherryo games some puzzles and books. for hubby and i we dont exchange gifts

court30
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:25 PM

We have known what we want this year since last christmas but since things are tight it is just that for my husband and i it is just that a wish list!

I would love to have a wii but i need a new computer since my screen is broke and it keeps crashing on me!!

My husband wants a new TV or an acustic guitar.

My girls both want a nintendo ds and if we can manage it this yyear i will be thrilled!! They are asking for the lite which i am also happy about since the new one is out i am hoping the older one will go down in price some.

My youngest is about to be 3 but he loves cars,trains,and anything dino! Sponge bob is also big with him!

My oldest is 15 and he always asks for money or gift cards. We get him a prepaid visa card so he can use it where he wants and he is happy with that!

kingdommom
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 3:09 PM

For myself: just to be living and able to witness everyone else's joy and spend my first Christmas with my grandson.

Son: He is grown, he loves baseball so I will get him Team inspired gifts and clothes that he needs.

Teen daughter: bath and body stuff, a piece of jewlrey, and gift  card so she can get what she wants.

adult daughter: bath and body stuff and a gift card so she can get what she wants.

husband: Football fan: team inspired apparel, he always loves that.

welcome.gif WINTER image by Shltie

All you Country Decoraters & Christmas lovers come join us@ Country Christmas Lovers

table4six
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Quoting court30:

My girls both want a nintendo ds and if we can manage it this yyear i will be thrilled!! They are asking for the lite which i am also happy about since the new one is out i am hoping the older one will go down in price some.

If you don't mind used or re-furbished, try Gamestop.  They had several the last time I was in there.  I had a dslite (I am a video game nerd....lol)  and traded mine in for the new DSi that came out.  I believe they give you a warrenty as well!   BTW if they are little and prone to dropping things, get a nerf case to go with it!  My sons are 6 and 7 and that nerf case has saved the day more times than I can count!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80