Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Layaway online?? I had no idea!!

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 2:57 PM
  • 39 Replies
3 moms liked this

I was looking at Kmart's website and just realized I can do a layaway online.  I had no idea I could do that.  Kmart is about 40 minutes from me so this was great info!

by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PaulDaniel
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Really? That is awesome!! I didnt know they did it online either!!

momkaribg
by Kari on Oct. 14, 2009 at 3:00 PM

How? I couldn't find the link.

godsproperty07
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Thanks for the heads up!!! I had no idea! This will be very helpful!!

table4six
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Quoting momkaribg:

How? I couldn't find the link.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/dap_10151_10101_DAP_Kmart+Layaway?adCell=WH

Try this.  If it does not work go to kmart.com and click on layaway.  :)

ceemuhreeashbee
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 4:36 PM

That's awesome and could work for us as well! We live about 45 minutes from KMart.. but then again, we live 45 minutes away from everything lol, so it's not that bad of a drive. I'll have to check it out- thanks!

a wedding website

I'm a breast/bottle feeding, co-sleeping the first year, kiss on the lips & tell her I love her every day kind of mom. I can let her CIO, but when she calls 'mommy' I'm on my feet and there in a heartbeat. I want my daughter to have many different experiences & to love everyone regardless of their's. I'm anti-abortion, for the right to bear arms, and completely against telling someone who they can and can't love.

dana63
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I am going to check it out as well.. I live about 1 hour from K-mart and will do my shopping online. Thanks ~~

Have your Boobies checked. Breast Cancer can strike men as well as woman and it dont forget teenagers as well. My twin son are survivors. pink ribbon

tygermom08
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Thanks for this info. I didn't know they did this either. I may only live maybe 5 minutes away but I don't a working vehicle and will not cross main heavy traffic roads with my son in tow. Can't wait to get started on Christmas shopping for my little guy. Once again thanks for this info!!!

I love my son and hubby!  Can't wait to have another child in the future. Hope we have a girl for the next one!! I got my prince now I want my princess!!

coridunn
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Yes, I knew about it!  It is so exciting and convienent!  Kmart is going to CLEAN up this Christmas Holiday with this option.  You can even make your bi-weekly payments online.  U only have to go into the sotre for final payment and pick up!! 

"Superwoman"
JessecaLynn
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:43 PM

This is great!!!  Now I can go start really planning on what I am going to get the kids! 

jennmarie77
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:49 PM

This is brand spanking new. Just actually started within the past week or two.

Really terrific for those that can't get out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)