Group Home

Stockings

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 7:27 AM
  • 12 Replies

Do you fill your own stocking or does hubby/bf/so do it?  Do you even do stockings for the adults?  In my house hubby and I have a stocking and I usually fill it.  So this year a friend and I are filling each others stockings. 

by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Georgia1305
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 8:33 AM

ohhhh,YES........

i fill them all five of them including my own LOL. we get to them on christmas morning, i love doing stockings it ws more fun when the boys were little now there 25 24 20 but i still do it every year. when they were little it was easy filling them now that they are older its harder but im thinking about what to stick in them all ready.

love Georgia xoxo

kids stocking

scleblanc
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 8:42 AM

I fill the kids stocking and usually dh's but I don't fill my own.

klotztheatre
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Oh yes we do stockings for all 5 of us as well! I love this. My children are 6,3, and 18 mos...I fill my husbands and he fills mine:P He fills mine and sneaks it out after we're all asleep. We wrap everything in our stocking though, even chap stick! Its so fun!

Mom2theboy1994
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 8:47 AM

My husband and I share a stocking. I fill it with gourmet chocolates, and speciality nuts. :) This year I'm considering adding bags of flavored popcorn from Dale and Thomas. We both buy things to put in our son's stocking.

michelle623
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2009 at 9:12 AM

My husband and I buy each other Christmas presents, but only do stockings for our 3 girls.

beachmamaof2
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Quoting Jill33:

Do you fill your own stocking or does hubby/bf/so do it?  Do you even do stockings for the adults?  In my house hubby and I have a stocking and I usually fill it.  So this year a friend and I are filling each others stockings. 

I'm "santa" in our house; I fill everyone's stocking...sometimes he'll sneak a small gift in there and I'm surprised; that's always nice =D

table4six
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 9:48 AM

DH fills mine and I fill his.  I do make him a list of ideas, if I didn't he would have no clue.  You would think after almost 10 years.........lol

ohwrite
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Our boys are 17, 20 & 27....and we definitely do stockings for everyone...(I'll need a bigger mantle when they're all married with children!)

I buy fruit, nuts, and special holiday candies for all of the stockings, and small gifts like flash drives, gift cards, cologne, etc., for the guys, somehow without me seeing my husband always sneaks a couple of small gifts into mine as well.

BunnaBows
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 10:35 AM

I love stockings!!!  They are my favorite!  I fill everyones and my husband fills mine.  I always go overboard with the stockings! 

BethLopez
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I fill stocking for my two girls - 8 and 11.  I always filled a stocking for David but I think he felt pressured to fill mine as nicely and shopping just isn't his thing.  LOL.  We discovered, too, that filling stockings for adults was pretty expensive, so we just save the money and buy nice gifts for each other instead.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky