Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The B's Christmas Wish List

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2009 at 9:17 AM
  • 0 Replies

Our family consists of three girls and dad and mom.  My girls are 9, 7 and 5, so they're still pretty easy to please.  This is our wish list:

Mom:  Slippers, pair of pajamas (tank and pants), three long-sleeved tops, one pair jeans, set of Corelle dishes (so I have a service of 8 total), 2 Corelle serving bowls, 12" chicken fryer skillet, new makeup kit (I like the sets that come out at Christmas.  Dh buys me a new one every year).

Dad:  Steeler Polo shirt,  Winter boots, Fireproof box, two pairs lounge pants, two pairs "dockers"(any brand), socks, long sleeve t-shirt, long sleeve shirt for work.

DD1 age 9:  Gardening Mama DS game, Fashion Designer DS game, Sleepy Hollow DVD (with Johnny Depp), Sweeney Todd DVD, MP3 player, alarm clock radio, Taylor Swift CD, Demi Lovato CD

DD2 age 7:  MP3 player, clothes, slippers, Jonas Brothers CD,  Miranda Cosgrove CD, DS system.

DD3 age 5: shoes, snow boots, clothes, slippers, Bratz stuff, Barbie stuff, Barbie Jungle Princess movie, Barbie Christmas Carol movie.

by on Oct. 16, 2009 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)