Group Home

My family traditions...

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 3:56 AM
  • 5 Replies

I dont have really too many traditions...we open 1 present on christmas eve...no santa presents go under the tree till all are sleeping on christmas eve....we leave cookies and cocoa for santa cause the kids say the milk will be yucky when he gets there...lol

As far as shopping me and my sis hit the sales and watch ads and online sales...We do our big kick off on Black Friday with the attempt to get a large portion of the gifts outta the way then its filled in by ad shopping till we get it donef....we have shopped all the way up to christmas eve many years..lol

We also put upi the tree and decorations after thanksgiving.

CafeMom is my secret santa this holiday season:)credit card

by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 3:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Teeshann
by Member on Oct. 17, 2009 at 8:49 AM

we open one gift on christmas eve which is always new jammies. we bake lots of cookies. our christmas eve dinner is ritz crackers with all the cheeses, jams, sausages. it's rather fun. we go out looking at christmas lights on christmas eve. and we just started but we want to do the angel tree every year.

SillyMom5
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Another tradition that I have is I bake things for all my adult friends for christmas..I am baking anyway so I like to give them some...none of my friends bake so its like my exclusive gift from the kitchen.. 

A_Mom_Of_Two
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Quoting SillyMom5:

Another tradition that I have is I bake things for all my adult friends for christmas..I am baking anyway so I like to give them some...none of my friends bake so its like my exclusive gift from the kitchen.. 

sad I thought that I was one of your adult friends!!!!  How come I haven't received one of those exclusive gifts from the kitchen????

SillyMom5
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Quoting A_Mom_Of_Two:

Quoting SillyMom5:

sad I thought that I was one of your adult friends!!!!  How come I haven't received one of those exclusive gifts from the kitchen????

Because I havent made any in a couple of years..lol...only fudge for a couple people...I'll have an exclusive one for u this year...lol:):)

A_Mom_Of_Two
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Quoting SillyMom5:

Quoting A_Mom_Of_Two:

Quoting SillyMom5:

Because I havent made any in a couple of years..lol...only fudge for a couple people...I'll have an exclusive one for u this year...lol:):)

blowing kisses  you rock  Can't wait!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys