Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

☼☼☼ My Families Wish List ☼☼☼

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 9:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

My little one, she will be four soon and she is HUGE on Scooby Doo. She has a large wish list with Scooby's castle, Diego toys, Dora's newest DVD where she saves the Crystal Kingdom, Hungry Hippo game, Teen Titans play set, My Little Pony, Tinkerbell, DVD"s from Blue's Clues, Caliou, Wuggsby, Scooby and so on. Yes I have already used our Cafemom gift card from Kmart and added some of these items on a Kmart layaway for her.

Hubby loves anything grill and tool wise. He hasn't asked for a thing yet.

My DS loves video games and music and wants the latest Playstation 3 sports games. Of course the hottest music out there as well. He mentioned today wanting osme more blue jeans and shoes.

My other 2 girls are into videos, music DVD's, clothes and IPODs. So they will get a taste of a little of everything which has also been started with the Kmart gift card.

For me I'd love more thin strapped tank tops in plus size. I love wearing my tanks and a comfortable pair of shorts while doing the baking and cooking for the holidays. I think the biggest gift of all would be my oldest DD coming back home before she heads to college in 2010.

Thanks to Kmart and Cafemom we have a jump start on our holiday shopping and already have our families wish list well on its way! Nothing is better than some Kmart retail therapy!

credit card

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jw4YJNE0Jhc/SpgKSai_kdI/AAAAAAAAABY/kcK5D3IyLpE/s400/kmart_logo.gif

by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MIMI_3
by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Nice post Michelle! Sounds like it's gonna be a fun Christmas !

dana63
by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 4:17 PM

It does sound like a great Christmas... 

Have your Boobies checked. Breast Cancer can strike men as well as woman and it dont forget teenagers as well. My twin son are survivors. pink ribbon

GsmackMom
by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Quoting MichelleK41:

My other 2 girls are into videos, music DVD's, clothes and IPODs. So they will get a taste of a little of everything which has also been started with the Kmart gift card.

credit card

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jw4YJNE0Jhc/SpgKSai_kdI/AAAAAAAAABY/kcK5D3IyLpE/s400/kmart_logo.gif

Are they carrying ipods at Kmart now?  Last year I wanted to put one on Layaway for my son and they didn't carry them at my Kmart.  I would love it if they did so I could get a start on it this year.  Haha, no Kmart gift card here, but thats ok, this still seems like a cool group, my sister is one of the influencers and told me about it.

MichelleK41
by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Thanks everyone. :)  Not sure on the IPODS for this year, but I got a jump start on the rest of my items. The music to go with the IPODS, clothes and DVD's they want I also found at Kmart went I recently shopped. :)

Quoting GsmackMom:

Quoting MichelleK41:

credit card

Are they carrying ipods at Kmart now?  Last year I wanted to put one on Layaway for my son and they didn't carry them at my Kmart.  I would love it if they did so I could get a start on it this year.  Haha, no Kmart gift card here, but thats ok, this still seems like a cool group, my sister is one of the influencers and told me about it.

MichelleK41
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Ok so I went back today and took my Mother. This time she found the great buys for herself and my family of six. She can spot bargains 10 miles away, LOL! We have found a lot of great items at our Kmart on sale and these are not advertised sales, so it pays to stop in a couple times a week to check the store out to be sure you're not missing out, especially here at the holidays! :)

credit card                        holding gifts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)