Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One Wish

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 9:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

If you were granted one wish, just one for Christmas what would it be?.. Any wish and it only last that day.

Have your Boobies checked. Breast Cancer can strike men as well as woman and it dont forget teenagers as well. My twin son are survivors. pink ribbon

by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Stacey_Mac
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 9:48 PM

To have my WHOLE family together for a Christmas. 

Simple yes, but that is what happens when everyone moves away.  I moved to GA from CA.  My parents left when I did to AZ.  Her parents to NV when they left.  Leaving her brother's family and then my dad's family in CA spread out.  And when I make a trip out there it isn't enough time to see everyone because so many people are too old or sick to travel.  Then you have hubs family, all over here in GA and they get upset if we leave for the holidays, and its soooo pricey to fly all three of us, etc.

So one day with the WHOLE FAMILY... Oh and for that day for the really ill people to have a day free of pain, horrible medications, and the worries of their everyday deteriorating health.

L0ve
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 9:52 PM

To fully know the heart of God.  If its one of those type of wishing situations lol

On a more practical level - I would wish for my family to be in Mauritius with my husband's family. 

Mommy to Arielle, 2/17/07, Leilani, 6/15/08 and Loic, 9/10/09!

blowing bubblestoddler girlbaby boy

dana63
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 1:08 PM

I would wish that my entire family could be together one more time, My family that have past away to meet my family of today. My grandma and granddad busy in the house talking, cooking and playing games. The children playing on the porch and the woman talking and preparing the meal. One more day with our loves ones would be the best wish ever...

Have your Boobies checked. Breast Cancer can strike men as well as woman and it dont forget teenagers as well. My twin son are survivors. pink ribbon

jollilolli
by Member on Oct. 22, 2009 at 12:41 PM

That my mom and step-dad, who live 5 hours away, would spend the day with us on Christmas and that I wouldn't have to go to the in-laws like I have to do every year.  Just one year I would like for it be just my family and not his.  Don't get me wrong I love his family, but it just is that every holiday, birthday, etc. is spent with them.

Jillysmom
by Adele on Oct. 22, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Great question Dana, My one wish would be for me to have all 3 of my children together for a day. My older children were raised by their father and I have not spent a christmas with them in MANY years. I would love to make my daughter Jillian's dream come true and that would be to met her brother. She has met her sister and adores her.

iluvcallalilies
by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Only last ONE day... I'd wish all the girls could spend the day with all of their grandparents and great-grandparents

Click to join our group: Christian Celebrations

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN