After perusing the knart website I realised that most of what I was looking at to get is available at SEARS not kmart.  Does this mean i can use my giftcard at Sears too/instead?  I have several Sears stores MUCH closer to me than the one kmart that is an hour away?  Just wondering!

Mommy to Arielle, 2/17/07, Leilani, 6/15/08 and Loic, 9/10/09!

blowing bubblestoddler girlbaby boy

by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 10:14 PM
Replies (11-17):
celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Thanks for sharing that.

Quoting sweetheart1985:

I used my card on the Kmart website, and realized after I had filled my shopping cart, that two of my items were from Sears, but I had no problems checking out or anything.

The Kmart website is a breeeeze to use. Very easy to navigate, and all my items are on their way!

Hooray for starting shopping!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Hmmm, sounds to me like you can.

Quoting L0ve:

After perusing the knart website I realised that most of what I was looking at to get is available at SEARS not kmart.  Does this mean i can use my giftcard at Sears too/instead?  I have several Sears stores MUCH closer to me than the one kmart that is an hour away?  Just wondering!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Cool.

Quoting jessicasmom1:

Yes you can they had a Christmas program here that was if you put so much on a savings card .. (Christmas card) and it was able to be used at sears/kmart either or ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:51 PM
I think you can now.

Quoting jennmarie77:

You may want to call and ask before you go shopping. Last I knew, and I'd have to check with my dh on this, you still cannot use a Kmart gift card at Sears and Sears gift card at Kmart.  The card that someone else is talking about is different from what we received.  They are a savings card that is very similar to a gift card but are usable at either Kmart or Sears. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ethans_momma06
by on May. 21, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I love that their cards are interchangable

mrswillie
by CeeCee on May. 22, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I believe so

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2012 at 7:37 AM
I dent know Sears bought out Kmart!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: