Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Shopping at Kmart (Non-Video Influencers)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi Everyone,

325 CafeMom members were given a $50 Kmart gift card and were asked to share their Kmart holiday shopping experience with us.

Find out how they spent their Kmart gift card and learn all about their holiday shopping strategy here.

Kmart Holiday Shopping (Non-Video Influencers) post your thoughts here!

>< The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Replies (401-406):
mom22tumblebugs
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Now I keep watching the Kmart flyers in the Sunday Paper...

chipper87
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Well, Im a little late on the draw, but I finally got to use my gift card!

Woooohooooo!

So as one of those parents who thought I wouldnt be buying my kid a bunch of character toys.... what I got is completely against that thinking. Here it is...

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W070165611001P?vName=Toys+%26+Games&keyword=dora+the+explorer

I am so excited that my daughter is going to love it! I cant wait to set it up in her room and let her go crazy playing in it!

Thank you cafemom & Kmart for such an awesome present for my baby!

two4one
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Okay, I used almost all of the card now. I have a little over $2 left. In addition to the items I already posted, I also bought two pairs of feety pjs, a special sponge to wash the car, candy canes, gum and brownies. Thank you again cafemom and kmart!

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

mommacatof3
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:58 PM

I saw the cutest Martha Stewart Ornaments this year at K-mart. I bought the white rabbit with the blue china pattern. I also got a great deal on socks for my daughter,shirts for myself,and other Christmas goodies.

Woodbabe
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I'm a bit late to the game, I had a hysterectomy soon after getting my card so I was unable to go shopping...

I have spent the past couple of days online with interesting results!

I discovered at the KMART.com website that I can upgrade our cellphones and with two teenagers I was able to let them pick out their new phones and they had a much better selection than in the stores we've been to. Our first two phones were literally free and I paid $89 for the third...not bad for almost $600 worth of phones.

Unfortunately I couldn't use my gift card towards this purchase so today and I'm simply going to buy some toys to donate to Toys for Tots. We have enough blessings in our lives right now so I'm going to pass this blessing on to those who don't have as many.

Thank you to CafeMom and to KMart for this program!

Stephiema
by on Dec. 28, 2009 at 8:46 AM

I apologize for the tardiness of my post, stupid puters!! I did my shopping at Kmart online. (which is always great!) and bought some much need things for a new baby in the family, a nephew. :) I got some really good deals and the snowsuit will come in handy for the little guy since they live in Michigan! Thank you cafemom and Kmart!! What a wonderful gift for all of us and it is greatly appreciated!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)