Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Family's Wish List--- wow I got off easy this year

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 9:10 AM
  • 6 Replies

My husband and I don’t give each other gifts.  Just something we decided to do after having our girls.  Our daughters’ wish list isn’t too lengthy this year.  One thing that all of them want is a new Webkinz.  Kassie is getting into a Barbie stage.  So that is what she wants.  Nicole wants stuffed animals; which isn’t anything new.  You could give her a hand me down stuffed animal and she’d be happy.  Emily is into Dora. I thinks she’ll be excited that she is getting a Dora Tent for her bed.  Other than those items I think that is it for the wishes this year.

by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Man that does seem easy. I have 2 boys, 8&6 who are not in the little kids stuff anymore but one is getting into electronics and video games more, and the other is in the "in between" stages where he doesnt really know what he likes, So far they havent really given me much of anything to go on, so this year is going to be a hard year for me I think.

valerie0103
by on Oct. 24, 2009 at 10:28 PM

My 6 yr old SS is into video games but the problem I am having is they are so expensive and so you can't afford to buy many and so then it doesn't really look like he has anything under the tree... Its pointless to buy toys because he doesn't play with them and he is only with us every other weekend right now so no need to buy much clothes either

Quoting Leelee1008:

Man that does seem easy. I have 2 boys, 8&6 who are not in the little kids stuff anymore but one is getting into electronics and video games more, and the other is in the "in between" stages where he doesnt really know what he likes, So far they havent really given me much of anything to go on, so this year is going to be a hard year for me I think.

celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:37 PM
LOL yeah, I have four boys-two younger two older. They get expensive as they get older!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophie4910
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:38 PM
I still have young kids. Both under two so we still get off easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:51 PM
LOL same here on my ten year old.

Quoting Leelee1008:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Good for you!

Quoting Sophie4910:

I still have young kids. Both under two so we still get off easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)