*Spinoff--who is the easiest person on your list to buy for?

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:22 AM
  • 10 Replies

Okay, I saw the post for the hardest person on your list to buy for. But, who is the easiest person on your list to buy for?

The easiest person for me to buy for is my hubby. He collects Dale Sr. stuff, he likes the Steelers, and he likes golf. So simple, just pick from one of those categories and you are guranteed to have a great gift!!

by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jemia
by Shekella on Oct. 23, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I would say my kids because they aren't at the age where they ask for what they want yet.

CafeMom Tickers
aspiringangel01
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 12:25 PM

My boyfriend also collects Dale Senior stuff so that's always easy to get :)

elly25
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 12:36 PM

My husband is most of the time.I get him a pair of shoes or slippers every year.The only hard part is finding them in his size.He has humongous feet.Size 14/15 (if they are nearow I have to go larger).I go to Zoomies here in SoCal to buy them.I find a sale there every year.Dirt cheep prices too around Nov. and Dec. 

owls

GOluvvie
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 12:43 PM

My husband is the easiest to shop for. All he ever wants is a Best Buy giftcard or anything UofM (Michigan) related.

Stephanie3804
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 12:47 PM

My son is the easiest to shop for. He turned 3 in August and he pretty much likes any toys.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Margo137
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM

My daughter is by the far the easiest to shop for.  She's 3 and loves everything. LOL

lucy23794
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM

hubby and I try not to get each other. usually my SIL and my dad are the easiest persons for me at least for gift exchange.

if not gift exchange, my dd and hubby are easiest

Arianna-Hello-Kitty-1.gif picture by Lucy23794

ERNAProud
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Ditto! And mine (also 3) REALLY expresses what she likes the most. We were at the store last week and she saw a vanity set for little girls and I had to hurry up and get out of there. She cried all the way home for it:(  So, that is definitely one thing we will be getting her..she rarely does things like that, but she REALLY wanted that one, lol. Other than that...anything girly or even for boys. She loves her dresses and hair clips. etc, but she will also go sit in a mudhole and get all nasty with toy trucks too!

Quoting Margo137:

My daughter is by the far the easiest to shop for.  She's 3 and loves everything. LOL

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2009 at 1:55 PM

My 3 year old, because she love anything you get her.

CafeMom Tickers
bjarrett
by on Oct. 25, 2009 at 3:23 PM

My Mom~ this year she told me exactly what to get and where to buy it.  Usually she's hard to buy for. 

My daughter and son are still easy to buy for.  8>)

Brandi in Missouri 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: