Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Shopping

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2009 at 6:34 PM
  • 5 Replies

How early do you start shopping? How do you go about finding the best holiday deals?  Who do you shop with?

We don't really shop for the holidays.  We shop year round and grab good deals as they come about.  I'm not a big shopper, but when I go, it is usually with DH or my mom.

by on Oct. 25, 2009 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
twinmamaof3
by on Oct. 25, 2009 at 6:39 PM

I started shopping this weekend.  just got a few things for dd, they have nothing for boys!  I always go by myself, hubby stays home with the kids.

iluvcallalilies
by on Oct. 25, 2009 at 7:06 PM

I shop throughout the year as our local toy stores, book stores, etc have sales. This year I'm done already - EVEN stockings! USUALLY I save Stockings for last and deliberately work on them in Nov and Dec because it's fun. However, this year I'm due with a baby in December and wanted to be organized so I could enjoy Christmas time and the new baby.

I watch ads, comparison shop on the internet, and use coupons.

Click to join our group: Christian Celebrations

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM

It depends on my mood! Some years I'm gun ho others I'm slow pace. But never have and never will be a xmas eve shopper! LOL

Women who love Black Men

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22341

Queenfeld
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I normally start my shopping on Black Friday and my Sister,Neice and Mother all camp out in front of the stores that are having the biggest sale. We have a Blast every year! I'm soooooooo ready to start shopping!! 

Catrin2009
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Growing up my Mom always started the first of the year. And I've kinda carried on that tradition. We normally shop together, something fun to do. However this year things have been different. I started my shopping in Sept this year!  9 Months behind schedule.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN