Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just got the camera, but I have a question about the 'homework'

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 4:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am VERY excited to be a part of this.  The camera seems excellent so far, very simple to use, takes pretty high quality video, and I really like how it charges on my USB.

My question is about our video assignments.  I live in Mobile, AL, and we don't actually have a real Kmart here.  We have something called 'Sears Essentials'.  Do those count?

Thanks!

by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Queenfeld
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 10:20 PM

I'm not certain if that would count..However I'm pretty sure you can shop at K-Mart online. Congrats on being chosen!

Jenny-talia
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Quoting Queenfeld:

I'm not certain if that would count..However I'm pretty sure you can shop at K-Mart online. Congrats on being chosen!

I thought that too, at least for the shopping...but I was under the impression that the videos needed to be shot in a kmart?  I guess it would do me some good to go watch some of the videos to see what they're looking for.

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Hi,

You'll need to shop at Kmart either online or in-store. However, you don't need to shoot your actual videos in the store. You can shoot those at home and do a little show & tell about what you were able to buy.

Hope this helps!

>< The CafeMom Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN