Group Home

What are your ?

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 7:41 PM
  • 20 Replies

What are your must haves this year? I really want a new Bed in a bag set. But I know that I'm getting my oldest a bigger bike, my other son a Dino roars and my daughter a Dora doll.Maybe even some family games

by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tylersmom740
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 9:47 PM

For my little boy this huge lincoln log set. He loves building things and I already have this mega set of legos in the closest ;)  

ERNAProud
by on Oct. 26, 2009 at 10:53 PM

I am definitely getting DD(3yo) a vanity this year. She saw one at the store 2 weeks ago and she had a fit for it, I didn't think I was going to make it out of there.

I absolutely have to get DH some literature.

The boys are getting art supplies and new Bibles.

Plus-size-mommy
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 8:18 AM

I have to get DH some new pots and pans

We're getting our little boy some dinosaur stuff and a metal detector for sure!

table4six
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I need two Nintendo dsi's and an electric guitar, my budget is screaming.......lol!

3munschkins
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM

I want the WII fit, my hubby has not really said what he wants yet, both of the boys want games for the Xbox and my SD wants an ipod or Mp3 player...

jgal29
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Quoting 3munschkins:

I want the WII fit, my hubby has not really said what he wants yet, both of the boys want games for the Xbox and my SD wants an ipod or Mp3 player...

I have the Wii Fit but now they have a few more workout styled games for the Wii as well. I think it's ok but a friend told me she fell in love with the new Wii Fit Plus so I want to get that now to try.

Shaynas_Mommy
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I want the special boxed edition of "Friends." I own all 10 seasons individually,  but they are getting worn out. I also want the box set of the Twilight series, a new Vera Bradley purse, and a new comforter set. I won't get all these, but I can dream, lol.  Our DD is already covered. We have been done with her for weeks now.

KyliesMommy0407
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 11:38 AM

I would love a Wii for me.  DH would love a PS3.  Neither of those are really in our budget though.  LOL  DD asked for the Handy Manny workbench but I told DH that $100 is a bit crazy for that and we really don't have the room.  I have some other ideas for her.  She wants one of those little sofas that folds out to a bed so we'll probably get her that.  Our Christmas is really budgeted this year.  It will still be nice though.  I'll make sure of that. :)

PrincessSiggy.gif Princess Siggy picture by MelissZ

iluvcallalilies
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I have a mother's necklace and I'm excited to get a new charm for it (baby due in December).

Click to join our group: Christian Celebrations

krise
by on Oct. 27, 2009 at 12:39 PM

My 5yr old wants everything and anything he sees on t.v.

My 9yr old is getting into that Tween stuff. So I was planning on getting her a "makeup train" without make up lol. chapsticks, hair supplies, a flat iron. Just stuff I think she would love. She's really not into toys now. All beauty now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys