Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so excited!!!

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 4:03 PM
  • 7 Replies

we litterally where going to have to skip christmas this year because of money! now i can go to Kmart and buy gifts for my baby boy! EEEEEK! so excited! 

i am hoping to get him a big ol tonka truck and one of those ride on toys! i can wait to see how much i can get for $50! WHAT A BLESSING!!

by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JessecaLynn
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Congrats.  Thank goodness for little miracles.  Hope you little man has a great Christmas. 

cheergurl84
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:18 PM

I agree.  This is a wonderful blessing.  We too are short on cash and since I am graduating in December some of our extra money is going towards that.  Now I have $50 to put towards gifts which will help us so much.  If I get birthday money this December I may be able to by myself something with it.  Usually I use it for Brodie. 

Mom to Brodie (7/22/07).  My miracle baby!

Group Owner of: Natural Parenting: Cloth Diapering, AP, and more!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/thenaturalway

Group Ownner of: Wool Lovers http://www.cafemom.com/group/woolielovers

Group Admin of: Cloth Diapering http://www.cafemom.com/group/clothdiapers

tretresmom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Congrats.  I never get picked for the good ones  LOL 

ERNAProud
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I am so happy to be getting my giftcard, it is going to help SO much! I have 3 children, so I am going to have to supplement it, but $50 is a lot of money right now!

kingdommom
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Praise God, I am so happy and excited for you. Wishing you a blessed Christmas in advance. I hope you find a lot of good deals.

Quoting BabyBoyMatthew:

we litterally where going to have to skip christmas this year because of money! now i can go to Kmart and buy gifts for my baby boy! EEEEEK! so excited! 

i am hoping to get him a big ol tonka truck and one of those ride on toys! i can wait to see how much i can get for $50! WHAT A BLESSING!!

welcome.gif WINTER image by Shltie

All you Country Decoraters & Christmas lovers come join us@ Country Christmas Lovers

summerdayz
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Have fun shopping for your little boy !  I sooooooo remember the Tonka truck days !  LOL !

toddler boy

fromourlove
by on Nov. 1, 2009 at 7:28 PM

It so nice when we can breath a sigh of relief and get them things we want to get them. Good luck with shopping. Have fun.

Debbie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN