Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What will you get for $50?

Posted by   + Show Post

What are you planning on spending the $50 on?  Friends, family, teachers, necessities?  Will you split the amount evenly between a number of people?  What are your plans?

by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 6:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
cheergurl84
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:09 PM

I'm currently thinking of different ways to spend my giftcard.  I am pretty sure it will be used towards Christmas gifts but I don't know if I want to put it soley towards my son's gifts (or one large gift he normally wouldn't get) or if I want to be more thrifty and buy a few family members gifts.  I am excited to receive my card and hopefully by the time it comes I will know exactly what to spend the money on.

I can't wait to see what others decide to use their cards towards as well.

Mom to Brodie (7/22/07).  My miracle baby!

Group Owner of: Natural Parenting: Cloth Diapering, AP, and more!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/thenaturalway

Group Ownner of: Wool Lovers http://www.cafemom.com/group/woolielovers

Group Admin of: Cloth Diapering http://www.cafemom.com/group/clothdiapers

briannasmom2
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:01 PM

I spent most of it on toys for my ds's 1st b-day which is 11/11.

pma29223
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Where is everyone getting the $50.00 gift card from?

Jemia
by Shekella on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM

It came from Cafemom.

Quoting pma29223:

Where is everyone getting the $50.00 gift card from?

CafeMom Tickers
Queenfeld
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I don't have a Master plan....I'm hoping to go to K-mart this weekend and catch some great Blue light specials though!  

lace209
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:30 PM

I've been thinking and thinking about what to buy. I've decided to get a new Christmas tree. The one we have my daughter calls a Charlie Brown tree. lol It's seen better days. A new tree is something the whole family can enjoy for years to come.

R24Olomos
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:42 PM

If I get it the whole $50 is going to the girls for Christmas there is no way we could of afford Christmas this yr. If we are selected it is a God send. So I am praying it comes so I can get the girls at least a couple items. I can only shop online as there is none near me at all. I love shopping online this way I can shop with out them knowing what I am doing hehe. 

bjfreeman1
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 7:33 AM

On my son's Christmas!

mombat
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 7:51 AM

Using this to even have a christmas, bills mounting and gas prices soaring this will put just a little something unexpected under the tree for my family 

RENEE

ajswenson
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 3:18 PM

My kids - I have 2.  I can't wait to see what I can get for each of them for $25.  This is so cool.  We are so strapped! This helps....thanks cafemom and KMart!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN