Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm thinking the best way to spend my $50 is...

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

To get a BOATLOAD of craft stuff. Not only for my girls, but for my nieces, too. I know they have clothes at GREAT prices there, but my kids don't need those too bad.

They NEED indoor activities, and I am so excited to get LOTS of things with this super opportunity. But we'll see when I get there, right!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jennyfrances
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Ok I'm thinking of Movies or CD for my son Trevor. He has Down Sydrome. Or I'll do what I do bust. I look at everything in the store and see what kinda of deals I can find on things he will need the most or another family member. I never pay full price for any thing.

Free virtual Make Over. Visit my web site. Go to Shop now. On the left click virtual Make Over. It's Free and fun.
Christmas will be here soon!
Stock up early. Use code  FSANY  for free shipping

snoopy21276
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:17 AM

I have a 4 and 5 year old. i was thinking. color wonder aisle.. here i come!!!!!!!! get stuff for them to give at christmas  I love those and well, they are out of our budget usualy :)

MarineWife1108
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:20 AM

I am thinking either decorations or gifts for my nieces, nephew and daughter. My nephew will be 3, one of my nieces will be 1 and the other is due to arrive in December. My daughter is expected November 12th. Well, I actually have a feeling it will be more like Halloween. My dad thinks the 3rd. We will see. Maybe I can get those gifts and the decorations. I guess I will have to see what kind of deals I can find. :)

marineswink  expecting girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)