Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPS

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:19 PM
  • 8 Replies

Why is mine coming UPS? It's just a gift card right. 

Free virtual Make Over. Visit my web site. Go to Shop now. On the left click virtual Make Over. It's Free and fun.
Christmas will be here soon!
Stock up early. Use code  FSANY  for free shipping

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Momof2Stepof3
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Mine came threw UPS. They have small mail and when you are sending bulk its cheaper.

Jenn

jennyfrances
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:28 PM

What if I'm not at home? Will he still leave it? My ups man dosen't run here until late in the evening. I'm usualy not here.

Free virtual Make Over. Visit my web site. Go to Shop now. On the left click virtual Make Over. It's Free and fun.
Christmas will be here soon!
Stock up early. Use code  FSANY  for free shipping

cheergurl84
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:35 PM

I actually just sent CM an email asking this exact question.  I wasn't sure if it was a typo since it's a gift card and not a big package or if this is really how they shipped.  I am totally fine with UPS but do want to make sure I'm home when the gift card arrives.  I also asked them if I would have to sign for the card or not.  I will let you know what I find out.

Mom to Brodie (7/22/07).  My miracle baby!

Group Owner of: Natural Parenting: Cloth Diapering, AP, and more!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/thenaturalway

Group Ownner of: Wool Lovers http://www.cafemom.com/group/woolielovers

Group Admin of: Cloth Diapering http://www.cafemom.com/group/clothdiapers

klotztheatre
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:21 PM

I left a note telling the UPS guy where to leave it and when I got home, there it was exactly where I said to leave it:) I live in the country and I just had him put it in a bin next to the door.

valerie0103
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:18 PM

UPS is safer than USPS when dealing with something that is basically cash. That may be the reason

snoopy21276
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:58 PM

i won a travel cup from fm a year or so aga and it also came ups.. they just set it next to the door :) sooo exciting LOL 

Queenfeld
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Quoting jennyfrances:

What if I'm not at home? Will he still leave it? My ups man dosen't run here until late in the evening. I'm usualy not here.

Our UPS will leave the package if we place a note on the door. I usually ask to leave at a neighbors house or on the back porch.

shell81
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 8:06 AM

I understand why they do this.

A cafemom member can try and say they didn't get theirs and UPS there is tracking! They always leave my on my front porch and they never knock but I have always got everything from Cafemom.

:) 

Group Owner To - Moms With Blended Families

Group Admin To - Group Owner's Club

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN