Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you an organized shopper?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do you head out w/your list in hand having all the stores mapped out,or do you just pick out what catches your eye & go w/the flow? I personally have to have a list & some kind of game plan or else I would waaay overspend.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamacalifornia
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I don't do a list but I do have an idea of what I am going after, so that way in case I see something that I think they will like better I can get it. I also know what stores I am going to before I leave.

peanutsmom323
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:18 PM

I am super organized. Stocking stuffers I don't really plan, just pick up cheap stuff, but the majority of my shopping is well planned and done early.Then, when Amazon does some crazy last minute deals, I end up doing some impulse buying then too.

I have a list of 3 stores in front of me, the items I'm planning on buying from each, and the totals before tax. Online shopping is great for this! As the budget allows, I'll start buying them. Then I have a list of a few items I still need to look for, probably in person, because I haven't been happy with what I've found yet.

Check out my group for Busy Moms: http://www.cafemom.com/group/97158

Catrin2009
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:25 PM

I am no where near an organizer shopper, I take my time thinking and looking and trying to decide.

MomX04
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Sometimes I have a list but not all the time.  I'm a more of a want it,  can't affort it, do I need it, no I don't and put it back type of buyer.

momof5inohio
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:50 PM

I always come prepared with list and ads. I also compare prices online. Especially around the holidays there are some great deals if you look at the right prices like last year I got my middle son that he wanted usually prices 120 bux for 99 bux just checking out the sales.  

Cafe Jenn
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Hi,

I like to think I'm organized, however I'm not as organize as I would like to be. 

I've done good so far this year when it comes to the boys.  I think I'm pretty much done with them.

Cafe Jenn

Chouchou7
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Would be happy to be that organised to have a big LIST. Usually just have my budget and go hunting.

bonham
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I have to have it planned out when I get ready to shop! Its much Easier that away! But if I see something for my Fam that I have to get then I get it..HAHA but I do like to have Lists!!! its so MUCH better  

GK_Aleesha_Christmas.jpg picture by SilverMoonBaby

siren_sexy
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 11:48 AM

i'd say i love shopping no matter the list. most of the time i have a list and if by chance i see something i just have to have that i know would get some use i get it.

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Oct. 31, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I am some what of an organized shopper, I usually do sort through my papers and consult my master list, and then find who has what on sale cheapest and do i have any coupons I can use same gos for blackfriday, we figure out what we need and make a list. The only thing I dont really have a set list for is Stocking stuffers, I usually know what I want beacuse I get pretty much the same thing, like when i was little we always got a hershey kiss filled plastic candy cane, and m&ms tube with the m&m on the top, and I always get them gummy life savers, a toothbrush and matchbox cars and then whatever else I can find that is cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN