Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Holiday Ornament

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 8:40 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ok ladies.  Here's a different post for you.  If you could pick one ornament off of your tree to be your favorite, what one would it be and why?  Mine would be a blown glass angel that was bought for me in honor of my mom who passed away with Breast Cancer.  It just really reminds me that she is with us always, especially at her favorite time of the year, Christmas.

by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Turkeysmom
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Doesn't anybody have a favorite ornament? 

bump

newmommyas1107
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I have a favorite one. Mine is the one of the 2 percous children sitting together holding a heart that says first christmas together. It make me think of 2006 when my husband (who was my bf at the time) got together. My mother bought it for us. She must of known that we would be married.

scleblanc
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I have lots of favorites, I have a collection of Santa's and also a collection of angels that I really like

jollilolli
by Member on Oct. 31, 2009 at 7:51 PM

My favorite one is of a sand dollar that I got in Morro Bay, CA.  It represents all the summers my granndma, mom, sister and I went to Morro Bay for summer vacation.  My grandmother has since passed and I think of her everytime I put it on the tree.

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Mine is a not really a tree ornament, all of our ornaments mark some special event or person after almost 40 Christmases together. My favorite decoration is the nativity set my MIL got when she was a young bride almost 75 years ago.

CafeMom Tickers
Raidensmommy09
by on Nov. 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM

I have alot of favorites. The ones that my mom gave me, Means even more special since she passed away. but if i had to pick just one it would be the one my mom got me for my first christmas. or the bell i got to put on my moms grave.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN