Group Home

Weekend plans for Oct 30th..

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM
  • 14 Replies

Come on ladies

Share what you have planned for this weekend  - it does not have to be something exciting, but just share what you have going on even if you are just staying home!

If you are going shopping...what is on your list??

How much are you looking to spend??

by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JoyandLove
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:24 AM

We are going to our families Halloween party. 

pink ribbon Remember your mammograms ladies:)

Kathy112761
by Kathy on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:42 AM

This week has really sucked, Daniel was on vacation and we were suppose to paint but I've been sick with a pretty bad cold and now that he goes back to work tomorrow he has come down with my cold. So no paint got done and no shopping got done. As for the weekend we are passing out candy Halloween night and then Daniel will go back to work that night too. Were suppose to go to his brothers on Sunday, but not sure yet if we will, I don't want everyone to get this nasty cold too. I think it's best to stay away.  

kingdommom
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Shopping this morning with my daughter and decorating the house for Christmas tonight. I am so excited. Decorating the night of the 31st for the Christmas season has been a tradition for  us for over a decade. The only thing I don't put up is a big family tree until the day after thanksgiving but I put up small trees all around the house and I don't do the outside decorations til the day after thanksgiving as well. 

welcome.gif WINTER image by Shltie

All you Country Decoraters & Christmas lovers come join us@ Country Christmas Lovers

momof5inohio
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 8:37 AM

This weekend I am already wore out and its only Saturday. lol

Friday I went to my 2 oldest parties at school dressed up as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. Each class is at the end of a long hallway and they were going on at the same time. So Sally (me) was running in between classes the whole time. haha

After that we all we all had to get ready for a birthday  party right after school. We went there and talking about WOW the birthday girls daddy said that he would make sure there was enough goodies for all 5 of the kiddos. AWESOME! So they all got to go there and from there I took the kids to the Families Annual Kiddos Halloween party.

Got home around 9:00 with some tired bam beanos.

We plan on veggin at the house today until Trick or Treating.  And I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow.

Have I mentioned I need to get my feet massaged from all the running I am sure I look like a chicken with my head cut off.  Going to con hubby into giving me a pedi. lol

summerdayz
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 9:24 AM

We're just going to have a lazy weekend. We'll carve pumpkins later and then give candy out tonight. My daughter is 15, and already has her whole scary movie schedule planned out for the day. LOL ! She's watching Friday the 13th right now.  My son is 16 and will probably lounge around and play on the computer.

The kids have a 4 day weekend so this is great (Monday is an Act 80 day, and Tuesday is  parent's day) ... I love these long weekends as much as they do.  :)  

tanya777
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Were going to a trunk or treat at my in laws church then going to my dh's coworkers halloween party. :)

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 31, 2009 at 10:15 AM

We went to a little party last night...going to K Mart to shop this morning...and church sunday, it is also my son's 3rd bday Nov 1st :-)

mombat
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Visiting with family on Saturday and working Sunday...will be putting away Halloween for another year and getting the house more autumn decked out for Thanksgiving and SHOPPING 

RENEE

kbpegasus
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Husband and I are patching the roof to one of the horse shelters for the winter.  In the spring need to have roof replaced.

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Oct. 31, 2009 at 11:23 AM

I had a school fair, that I helped out with last night for my oldest. 

Tonight we'll take the boys to my moms and visit with my family.

Tomorrow we have church in the morning, helping my sister move some more stuff and then a birthday party for dh's cousins.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80