Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you CafeMom and Kmart!

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM
  • 11 Replies

I can't thank CM and Kmart enough for the gift cards.  It came at a time in which I wasn't sure what we were going to do to get our 4 children some of the things they wanted because DH has just gotten laid off.  I appreciate it more than I can put into words.  I am sure that everyone else in this group feels exactly how I am feeling right now.cryingThese are tears of joy NOT sadness.

"Superwoman"
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleykilleen
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 5:17 PM

oh momma i hear ya!!!

i got my second card yesterday and because of cafemom and kmart i was able to get my little boy christmas presents,money has been tight since we are expecting number two and have had alot of unexpected medical bills.

thankyou cafemom and kmart from the bottom of my heart you helped me so much this season and i couldnt be more greatfull!!!!

-ash

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

MommyRivera
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 6:13 PM

I could not agree more. Thank you so much, Cafemom. Without your help my boys would not be getting much this year. 

barfydoogin
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 6:18 PM

I just got my second gift card today and am so grateful to Cafemom and Kmart I would not have been able to get my kids any toys this year cause they need clothes more than toys, but now I can do both.  THANK YOU!!!!!!thank you

Queenfeld
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM

I second that!

I also want to Thank CafeMom and K-mart. 

I haven't spent my entire card yet..However I did purchase a paint sprayer for a Christmas gift and shoes for my Hubby.

We plan on going back on the weekend to catch some of the Blue light specials! Hopefully I can pick up some great gifts for others on my list as well!

Hey CafeMom & Kmart you rock 

ERNAProud
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 7:10 PM

I appreciate it too CM! Thank you so much!

Earn gift cards to buy Christmas gifts simply by using their search engine! PM me or just click on the swagbucks box now! 100% FREE and anti-spam!

frankiebacon
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Thank you Cafemom as well. I was put otu of work last year money is so tight this is such a blessing. Kmart always has such great sales i  will be checking them outthis weekend.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS NO
MATCH FOR NATURAL STUPIDITY!

Jemia
by Shekella on Oct. 31, 2009 at 8:12 AM

I agree. Thank you Cafemom and Kmart!

CafeMom Tickers
summerdayz
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 9:32 AM

I would like to say thank you to CafeMom and Kmart too !

hugs

coridunn
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:38 AM

bump

"Superwoman"
Stephanie3804
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:48 AM

I agree! These gift cards have helped me get a lot of shopping done. Thank you Cafemom and Kmart!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)