Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you mail Christmas/Holiday Card's?

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 5:53 PM
  • 14 Replies

I tend to do mine...or at least start them the day after Thanksgiving.  How about  YOU????

angel

by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bekah062205
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM

this year they will go out late because we are spending the holidays at MIL's house and we found a place where she lives...so we are going to try them out..

forgot to add that we usually do them in enough time to get to people by Christmas.

bmay33
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 5:59 PM

I create and order mine usually by Thankgiving, they're derlivered to me in 3 days and I usually have them addressed, stamped, and in the mail by the 10th of Dec. I send out international cards before all the others (to allow for more postal time), so I have them in the mail by the first of Dec.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Nov. 2, 2009 at 6:19 PM

First week of December normally. I DO need to figure out what I am sending though. I do photo cards normally.

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Second week of December.  I love writing them and putting some christmas stickers on the envelope :)  Need to buy cards and get my daughter's holiday pics done first!

angeldud
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 7:54 PM

i have mine designed already... and i am working on saving the money needed to print them... then i will have them addressed and ready to mail by the monday after thanksgiving.... that's my norm b/c we usually leave for florida that day and stay for 2 weeks... so i have to have them out by then.... but this year we aren't going to fl till jan, but i'm still keeping with the same time frame

momtoezzie
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 7:55 PM

A week before the events, like a week before Thanksgiving or a week before Christmas.

Jaybelle00
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Usually the first week of December.   I'm wanting to do a photo card with our son this year...seeing as it's his first Christmas...so we will see how this goes.

MommyMollie
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 7:58 PM

i want to try and get them out the first week of december, i hae already started to make them but who knows when they will geet done! :) 

Treefrogs-1.jpg picture by LadyPreece

BabyBeans0506
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM

I try to send mine out between the 5th and 10th of December! :) I love sending cards!

KamsOne
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I always say I'm going to get them out the beginning of December....but usually I'm lucky if I get them out before Christmas!   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)