Does anyone know if Kmart is having any good sales on toys?

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 8:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

I looked at their weekly ad that will end this Friday, but nothing really peaked my interst and I didn't see anything about toys.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Hi cmb121906,

Have you checked out the Toy Catalog online?  There are a lot of great toys there. 

You should also check out the Extra Pages to the Weekly Ad that you can only view online.

momma2-3boys
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:20 AM

I was just at my local Kmart yesterday and picked up some toys that were on sale and clearance as well. 

There were playskool toys marked down among other toys as well!  I got my son a craftsman play tool set marked down! 

hotslingmama
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 9:39 AM

thanks for this link!  I am definitely gonna check it out! 

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Hi cmb121906,

Have you checked out the Toy Catalog online?  There are a lot of great toys there. 

You should also check out the Extra Pages to the Weekly Ad that you can only view online.

MarthaCrocker
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Ive been twice already, I did find a drastic price drop compared with Toys R Us, Spike the Dino is 149.99 at TRU and 129.99 at Kmart.. Most of the stuff I put on layaway at K was cheaper than TRU. So Ill be going back this weekend and doing another layaway. You just have to go look I noticed that they don't run allot of adds for the toys that are cheaper but not on sale. holding gifts

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:48 AM

i think i heard on the news a few weeks ago about TRU and how their prices are so much higher than other places and they were being looked into about price inflation. I think its true. I seen one item thats the same at Target and Walmart(K-mart doesnt sell it) and it was the same price, i went to TRU and it was ten buck more expensive. OP, You gotta look out for the sells. Go onto the websites and look at your local ad online. K-mart has $5, $10,$15 toys. They also have good sales like the Family and Friends discount. Good Luck on your shopping!!!

Quoting MarthaCrocker:

Ive been twice already, I did find a drastic price drop compared with Toys R Us, Spike the Dino is 149.99 at TRU and 129.99 at Kmart.. Most of the stuff I put on layaway at K was cheaper than TRU. So Ill be going back this weekend and doing another layaway. You just have to go look I noticed that they don't run allot of adds for the toys that are cheaper but not on sale. holding gifts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: