Group Home

Giving money

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 12:03 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have 2 cousins 13 and 14 who only want money for Christmas.  Does anyone have any creative ideas on how to give them the money?  I don't want to just put cash in a card, I want to make it fun.  Thanks in advance for any ideas you may come up with!

Amy

wedding web site

by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jennyfrances
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 12:51 PM

I have gotton a med. size box and filled it with scrap paper and put a rock in it. With a card with the money. My step- daughtet thought she had something real big. It drove her crazy trying to figure out what it was. any way she was glad to get the money. 

Free virtual Make Over. Visit my web site. Go to Shop now. On the left click virtual Make Over. It's Free and fun.
Christmas will be here soon!
Stock up early. Use code  FSANY  for free shipping

tdmag
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 1:01 PM
They have money trees you can tie the money to.

mommybug77
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:00 PM

My grandma somehow managed to get it inside a straw. It was a challenge it out. I was about their age when she did it.

AM-BRAT
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:23 PM

That sounds fun!

Quoting jennyfrances:

I have gotton a med. size box and filled it with scrap paper and put a rock in it. With a card with the money. My step- daughtet thought she had something real big. It drove her crazy trying to figure out what it was. any way she was glad to get the money. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

corbenleesmama
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:28 PM

One year my aunt bought a shoe box and taped a bunch of ones inside the shoebox! Then she wrapped the shoebox and put it under the tree!

BabyBeans0506
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:32 PM

You don't get the fun of picking gifts, you might as well have some fun right??

Go out and buy two of the ugliest sweaters you can find! I mean REALLY REALLY ugly! with pockets. Tuck some money for each in the pockets of them. Get a good laugh at their expressions, and then tell them there is money in the pockets.

Heeheehee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80