Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kmart Sales and clearance!

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM
  • 2 Replies

Went to Kmart ..Alot of clearance goodies from glasses to candles..sheets,blankets. THere also blue light specials this weeek on friday starting at 10 am and saturdya the same tiem . Atleast by me. (PA)

Cutest kids clothes 30% off sale. THe homes essentials stuff so nice. I am goignt o go back and get more ..THey also have glassware on sale for a dollar of two off cnat reacll the name. I got a pyrex 13x9 pan with lid..sweet ..for 13 bucks..by the way it was 2 more expensive at walmart. THey also have great little set of make up and make up brushes and such. Perfumes sets.. Little barbie lip gloss and make up stocking stuffers.

While i wondered the stor i was aksed several times if i needed and anything. ALl in all good experience..For sure going back for the glass ware set .. i ll take picture s when i get it.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS NO
MATCH FOR NATURAL STUPIDITY!

by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jillysmom
by Adele on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:31 PM

I also make sure I hit the clearance section when I go there, they do have some great things.

frankiebacon
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:40 PM

They really did there was a ton of candles there.  I love anythign Martha stewart i used to just go to Kmart for that. But now i will travle there for other stuff as well the clothes wer esuper cute.

Quoting Jillysmom:

I also make sure I hit the clearance section when I go there, they do have some great things.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS NO
MATCH FOR NATURAL STUPIDITY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)