Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

one of life's simple pleasures....

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

My most favorite time of the year is Christmas.  I love the snow the cheer and the music!  The best moments are late at night with the tree all lite up my DH close, Christmas tunes playing and a cup of hot coco.  What is your favorite Christmas moment?

Although I have to admit with twins on the way and a 2 year old son I think I might just have to change mine in the next few years to the sheer joy on Christmas morning.  :)

by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
s.t.e.p.h
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 8:36 AM

I agree! I love the holiday season period!

Quoting KangaT:

My most favorite time of the year is Christmas.  I love the snow the cheer and the music!  The best moments are late at night with the tree all lite up my DH close, Christmas tunes playing and a cup of hot coco.  What is your favorite Christmas moment?

Although I have to admit with twins on the way and a 2 year old son I think I might just have to change mine in the next few years to the sheer joy on Christmas morning.  :)

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

scleblanc
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 8:45 AM

I really wish it would snow here, but in S. Louisiana that is not very likely. My favorites are peppermint teas, Christmas music and smells, seeing my kids faces when they discover what Santa has brought them, I also enjoy the baking and cooking and getting together with family and friends.

DogsMom
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Hot chocolate with whipped cream and cookies fresh from the oven.  And music from Transiberian Orchestra.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)