Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would i buy with $500 kmart gift card

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM
  • 7 Replies

I would probably buy a few small toys for my kids and the rest would be spent on diapers and wipes and pull ups, and those sort of neccessities. i could really use it because i am about to aquire another child from CPS due to my cousin being bipolar and off her medication... she is really messed up right now. I wouldn't have money to give her daughter anything for christmas when she comes here, i barely have enough to get my kids anything.

by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Crystallynn
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I would get some things for my kids.... Since my husband joined the Army, I have been a sahm because I just cant find a job that will give me the hours I am available.  They could both use some new clothes, new shoes, and I know there is some hot wheels stuff my son wants.   

itsnotaboutm765
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:04 AM

New clothes and shoes for everyone.  Luckily we have jackets for the kids. But we all need everything else. Then hopefully I could buy a present or two for everyone

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Loving wife and mommy to three wonderful babies :O)

SarahMich3113
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:08 AM

all the kids would get their presents and then it would be diapers wipes etc and if there was any left the adults would get something too

♥Sarah Michelle♥
Single Mommy to Devin and Raeann
☼come take a look around☼
www.youravon.com/stowers
TortisShell
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:09 AM

We don't have any money now for gifts - I'd definitely use it for gifts.  I'm so TIRED of not attending birthday parties because we flat can't afford to get presents - and you can't just go to one party, or every other party you miss... you know how THAT goes.  So you have to miss them all. =/

lucy23794
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM

i would probably get some clothes for my dd. then maybe some new furniture like side tables for my living room. i really need some. a new lamp for our living room. and some curtains. i need some so bad. maybe a new camera. not sure yet. but that's what i get definately

Fall-Siggy-1.gif picture by Lucy23794

MommaReynolds
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Uhm let's see: I would take about $100 each and spend it on my children for Christmas (there's $200) Then I would get something for DH...not sure how much I'd spend though....he's almost impossible to shop for! Then I'd get stuff to make little presents for my in-laws ....like the gift jars of cookie mix and what not, and for the littler ones I would stuff small stockings full of candy and a small toy. And I would actually buy my brother something for both his birthday AND Christmas. The poor guy gets jipped every year on his birthday...if Ihad the $500 I'd do somethind special for him!

daralynn
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:21 AM

...  I wouldn't have money to give her daughter anything for christmas when she comes here, i barely have enough to get my kids anything.

I hope you get a gift card, bless you for taking in your sisters DD!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN