Group Home

what would i buy with $500 kmart gift card

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM
  • 7 Replies

I would probably buy a few small toys for my kids and the rest would be spent on diapers and wipes and pull ups, and those sort of neccessities. i could really use it because i am about to aquire another child from CPS due to my cousin being bipolar and off her medication... she is really messed up right now. I wouldn't have money to give her daughter anything for christmas when she comes here, i barely have enough to get my kids anything.

by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Crystallynn
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I would get some things for my kids.... Since my husband joined the Army, I have been a sahm because I just cant find a job that will give me the hours I am available.  They could both use some new clothes, new shoes, and I know there is some hot wheels stuff my son wants.   

itsnotaboutm765
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:04 AM

New clothes and shoes for everyone.  Luckily we have jackets for the kids. But we all need everything else. Then hopefully I could buy a present or two for everyone

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Loving wife and mommy to three wonderful babies :O)

SarahMich3113
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:08 AM

all the kids would get their presents and then it would be diapers wipes etc and if there was any left the adults would get something too

♥Sarah Michelle♥
Single Mommy to Devin and Raeann
☼come take a look around☼
www.youravon.com/stowers
TortisShell
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:09 AM

We don't have any money now for gifts - I'd definitely use it for gifts.  I'm so TIRED of not attending birthday parties because we flat can't afford to get presents - and you can't just go to one party, or every other party you miss... you know how THAT goes.  So you have to miss them all. =/

lucy23794
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM

i would probably get some clothes for my dd. then maybe some new furniture like side tables for my living room. i really need some. a new lamp for our living room. and some curtains. i need some so bad. maybe a new camera. not sure yet. but that's what i get definately

Fall-Siggy-1.gif picture by Lucy23794

MommaReynolds
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Uhm let's see: I would take about $100 each and spend it on my children for Christmas (there's $200) Then I would get something for DH...not sure how much I'd spend though....he's almost impossible to shop for! Then I'd get stuff to make little presents for my in-laws ....like the gift jars of cookie mix and what not, and for the littler ones I would stuff small stockings full of candy and a small toy. And I would actually buy my brother something for both his birthday AND Christmas. The poor guy gets jipped every year on his birthday...if Ihad the $500 I'd do somethind special for him!

daralynn
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:21 AM

...  I wouldn't have money to give her daughter anything for christmas when she comes here, i barely have enough to get my kids anything.

I hope you get a gift card, bless you for taking in your sisters DD!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690
  7. alf2651
  8. Wish2Be
  9. nngmommy83
  10. momofsixangels
  11. momofnatalie
  12. lyrick24
  13. melliburger
  14. exhaustedmother
  15. wandep
  16. brownhoney21
  17. louannwilkins
  18. lilmama31709
  19. lizzig
  20. Tigress22304
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

Which back to school item(s) do you buy new every year?

Only CafeMom members can vote on polls.
Click here to login or register.