Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you dress your kids in Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve so they will have cute pj's on for Christmas morning?

by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
suroundedbyboys
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2009 at 9:10 PM

We always put our boys in Christmas jammies, the pictures look so cute. This year i am getting a new set for everyone including myself. My dh just ripped his favorite pj pants a few weeks ago, so he will definately get new ones, as well as my mother who lives with us.

cheergurl84
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM

We don't.  I have just never seen the point of it when he has so many cute pajamas already.

Mom to Brodie (7/22/07).  My miracle baby!

Group Owner of: Natural Parenting: Cloth Diapering, AP, and more!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/thenaturalway

Group Ownner of: Wool Lovers http://www.cafemom.com/group/woolielovers

Group Admin of: Cloth Diapering http://www.cafemom.com/group/clothdiapers

MarthaCrocker
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Yep every year. Except last year, I found cute Hulk jammys.But the big one got xmas jammys. My mom did that with us and Ive done it every year.

jollilolli
by Member on Nov. 6, 2009 at 6:32 PM

What a great idea about the book with the jammies.  I'll have to do that this year.  Thanks so much.

Quoting KalsMommy:

Yes I am guilty!!! I want him to look OH so cute!! Although he always does. It was a tradition for us and is already for my son. He is getting the ones from Gymboree with Santa on them! I will wrap them and also put a book in the box to read by the tree before bed on Christmas Eve!!!

jollilolli
by Member on Nov. 6, 2009 at 6:34 PM

I had never done it before, but I plan on starting it this year.  As I replied previously, I am taking the idea of one of the other mommies and having my son open a book up with his jammies Christmas Eve.

scleblanc
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Yes, we do, I can't wait to get new jammies just for Christmas morning.

qtmomof2
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Yup, it's a fun tradition. I don't get them matching ones because they are far apart in age ..but my 9 year old really likes the fuzzy ones with feet :-) They get them on Xmas Eve.

gbbhwsnail.gif picture by avatarsbackground

Jemia
by Shekella on Nov. 6, 2009 at 7:55 PM

No but I already told my husband I want to do it this year.

CafeMom Tickers
geminishadow79
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 10:16 PM

OH my goodness, I can't believe I'm not the only one who does this!!!  I was pretty sure I was. 

vannie27
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 10:37 PM

My MIL has had a tradition of giving Christmas PJs for the past 30 years. Every year she would buy her kids cute PJs and let them open them on Christmas Eve and on Christmas morning the kids would open their presents wearing their new PJS. Her kids are grown now and married and she has several grandkids and she still buys us all cute matching PJs for Christmas Eve and every Christmas morning the entire family has Christmas breakfast and open gifts in our new PJs. It is such a fun tradition and we all really look forward to what the PJs will be. Last year we had The Nightmare before Christmas PJs and the year before that we all had Hershy Kisses PJs :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)