Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

50 days????

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

Christmas is 50 days away?!? I am so not ready!!!! not even 1 present bought. bah humbug! lol!

LOVE VAMPIRE BOOKS?? CLICK HERE

by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsnotaboutm765
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:24 AM

lol don't remind me :O(

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Loving wife and mommy to three wonderful babies :O)

aviecse
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I am so excited, my plan is to go to kmart this weekend and put the kids layaway on for christmas...YAY

KalsMommy
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Woohooo I am so EXCITED and ready! Well I have a few gifts to buy but other than that i'm ready!!!

pregnancy week by week

RosePetalTears
by Member on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:26 AM

oh i know! i have so much to bake, tons to get done and money is really tight this yr! I hope something happens to help soon.

Kapangel220
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM

I am so excited I can't wait. I have kinda started buying but still have a lot let to do 

brighteyesbryar
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM

We are not even close to being ready either. My hubby was going t build and paint a toddler bed for my daughter, and we haven't even been able to buy the stuff yet. We have NO money set aside for gifts or anything else fun, because we don't ever have extra money anyways. I know Christmas isn't about the gifts, but I really enjoy buying presents for my family and I do NOT have the time to make anything for them. I'm already stressed and it's not even Thanksgiving yet!!!

daralynn
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:40 AM

I havent bought anything yet either, I useually dont shop till the middle of December, last year we had a credit card, this year we dont so I will have to buy gifts here and there with my tips ( I am a waitress ) hopefully business picks up soon and I start making $$ lately I can barely keep food on the table.

Cafe Jenn
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 2:24 PM

It is hard to believe Christmas is so close, isn't it?  Seems we only started this year and now there is less than 2 months left.

I hope you get a bunch of great deals on great presents.

LadySaphira
by Member on Nov. 5, 2009 at 2:37 PM

I am a last minute shopper myself, when I have the money to buy Christmas gifts I ususaly put it aside untill about 2 weeks before Christmas..I know most people would think I am nuts but I find it fun.

redneck_proud
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 2:39 PM

OMG! 50 days that is it! I cant believe how fast this year has flown by. I have not even thought about Christmas yet. Heck im still getting over Halloween lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN