Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite Christmas Colors

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

I have two sets of favorite colors for Christmas. I love the lighter blue with silver and a little white thrown in and I also like the more vibrant green with red. I am actually thinking of decorating this year in only one set of these two colors. What are your favorite color combos?

by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sweetheart1985
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I love those two combo's too!

Our tree is usually done in just blue, silver, and white, but I'm not sure if I want to switch it up this year. I REALLY love the traditional red and green but... hmmm.. I'm not sure!

scleblanc
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Red,green, silver and white

lilblufrog
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I like the silver and blue too, mostly silver. I like red but limited amounts.

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names!

heidi37217
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Blue and Silver are my favorite. I love red too.  

MarineWife1108
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Well my favorite theme is candy cane(red, white, silver) which is what we are doing this year because I already have a wreath. DH's favorite is blue, white, and silver. Which we will do next year and we will switch on and off every year. 

marineswink  expecting girl

TwinMomma122304
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I like those combos tooo....I really like green & gold!  But our house is always multi-colored, lol!  Until the kids are older, I just decorate in ALL colors because they love it!!  I'll switch to themes when they'll all grown up and left home. 

alyssasmommy122
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:43 PM

My colors are white, silver, red, and black. I love the uniqeness of some of my ornaments and the look of my tree with the black.

MomToBeISaMom
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Red, green, and gold

BabyBeans0506
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I like the classic Red and Green!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)