Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone do stockings for your dh/so?

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't know what to put in my dh stocking this year! Any ideas? men are so hard

by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 2:39 AM
Replies (11-16):
JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Well, hubby just started fishing so I'm getting him stuff for that.  Plus he's getting some underwear, body wash, and other neccessities.  We only do neccessities for stockings.

Mom2Annalyssa
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 12:40 PM

I always do one for my SO.

It started out as a movie and some holiday or cute boxers and some candy.  Now it gets fill with socks, boxers, video games, GCs, candy, a new razor and gel, and asmall just between us gift.

funmommy123
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:00 PM

LMAO I know! Last year the when he was looking at his stocking he goes "where your stocking?" yeah like i'ma fill up my own stocking lol uggh

Quoting drodgers:

There's a ton of stuff you could do...

If he fishes, get him some small lures and hooks

Hunter?  Some sprays or animal calls. 

I like to make personalized CDs of the music I know he loves best... cheap and easy. 

A small frame with a picture of the two of you for his office. 

A coupon book of "things" you'll do later ;)

Travel sized groomiing stuff if he works out at the gym or travels for work alot, like soaps, shampoos, deodorants... even small colognes.

There's all kinds of stuff to stick in a guys stocking... the problem is getting them to fill ours :(

tretresmom
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Yes we do 1 for each other and I usually put stuff like shaving cream, razors, a DVD or a PS2 game, deodorant, Black & Milds, lighters, insence & some small cute stuff.  ( This year there will be no DVD or game )

L0ve
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:42 PM

His favorite candy, a giftcard -usually Blockbuster because we love to watch movies together and boxers and socks! 

Mommy to Arielle, 2/17/07, Leilani, 6/15/08 and Loic, 9/10/09!

blowing bubblestoddler girlbaby boy

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 8:05 PM

haha, i did a stocking for dh one year with some nerds candy in it, shaving cream, shaver blades, a male manicure set.........i cant remember what else...but i have been using the same box of nerds from the first time i made him a stocking...lol..he just never eats them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)