Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney's Christmas Carol w/Jim Carrey?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 10:31 AM
  • 7 Replies

So anyone going to watch this?  I want to watch it tomorrow! lol.  DH says we should wait - I disagree.  I think it looks cute!  And Jim Carrey did an awesome job as the Grinch so I can only imagine how good this will be!  Can't wait!

Christl - wife to Larry & momma to Braxton and Brooklyn

Woman In Rollers Frog Prince Kid With Toy Car   Kid With Doll   

by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
vegepunkstr
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 10:32 AM

I would like to take my almost 4 year old to see that one. we have never taken him to see amovie in the theater but I think he would like this one. Just watching the commercials is getting me more into the holiday spirit.

Mom2Annalyssa
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I am getting my DD the book from the book fair, and after she reads it we are taking her to see it.  It has become a tradition for her, if she wants to go see a movie in theaters then she has to read the book first.  Might sound tough on a 7 yo but DD is reading the Harry Potter series and the Narnia series right now....the Christmas Carol book shouldnt be too hard...its only 144 pgs.

deminika
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 12:57 PM

If it's at the drive in next weekend I am going to take my kids to see it. 

Mommy to 3 little  girls, step mom to 1 little boy and wife to my soldier.

krise
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 12:58 PM

I was planning on it, but I heard it's not that good. Dark and could scare kids under the age of 6.  

klotztheatre
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:34 PM

It doesn't look as dark as The nightmare before Christmas and my 3 year old loves that. I am taking my 6 yr. old nad my three year old to see it on Sunday:) It'll be so much fun. Thats how we're kicking off the holiday season!

mikeysmom989
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:38 PM

DH and I are going to take our kids to see it tonight! Our kids are 19, 9 and 6 so it should be fun for everyone!!! We cant wait to see it! :0)

PinkSodaPop
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:42 PM

We all definitely want to see it in our house....

We'll probably hit it sometime over the weekend!
  christmas tree

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)