11 yo DD gift ideas??

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

Any thoughts on an gift for a growing pre teen daughter? She is typical she likes clothes,music&reading. Especially reading! I thought as they got older it would be easy to buy for but I don't know? LOL Welcome all suggestions thank you!!

Hottmomma607

http://www.cafemom/group/tacomagossip.com
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Crystallynn
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 11:20 AM

My dd is 11 as well and she made her Christmas wish list last night..... HAHAHA- I think she is smoking crack...  She has 32 items on her wish list.  They start with:  Wii, Playstation 3, Hannah Montana PSP, and the I-Phone..... LMAO- I dont know what she was thinking... the only one that we think we are getting is the Wii...... as far as everything else..I have no idea.  I think we might get her some CD's, she doesnt have a whole lot of them and she likes listening to music.  Other than that and a new bike, I have no idea what that girl is getting.

JustGail
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 11:28 AM

my daughter just turned 12 and even though i thought she'd be harder to buy for at this age.....she's actually easier for me........i guess i can more identify with the stuff she's into.

she too likes books.......so i'll pick up a few things at barnes and noble that she's currently into.

she has her favorite clothing stores and has given me some good ideas of what she wants from there.

she also is into Wii games and DS lite games - i've noticed these electronic things have replace toys........she also really wats a digital camera.

More than likely I'll do a little of all of those things and throw in a few different gift cards too.

flirtylingerie_2039_1041798643.gif picture by taratalnenetz

daralynn
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 1:01 PM

My DD turned 11 in October and for her B-Day we got her a $50. Khols gift card and a $50. Clairs gift card. I took her shopping and we had alot of fun hanging out together! She loved the gift cards!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 6, 2009 at 8:47 PM

My DD loves Claires as well! Thats an idea thanks!

Quoting daralynn:

My DD turned 11 in October and for her B-Day we got her a $50. Khols gift card and a $50. Clairs gift card. I took her shopping and we had alot of fun hanging out together! She loved the gift cards!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 6, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Wow?? She is on one?? Thats a lot! We normally try to get the kids the main thing they want with a little bit of other stuff in between!!

Quoting Crystallynn:

My dd is 11 as well and she made her Christmas wish list last night..... HAHAHA- I think she is smoking crack...  She has 32 items on her wish list.  They start with:  Wii, Playstation 3, Hannah Montana PSP, and the I-Phone..... LMAO- I dont know what she was thinking... the only one that we think we are getting is the Wii...... as far as everything else..I have no idea.  I think we might get her some CD's, she doesnt have a whole lot of them and she likes listening to music.  Other than that and a new bike, I have no idea what that girl is getting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: