Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Those blankets with sleeves!

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM
  • 22 Replies

I think they are called snuggies..if you got one for Christmas would it disappoint you! My MIL is always cold, and I thought she would like one. What do you think..would you hate it if you opened one!

Photobucket

by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scleblanc
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I am also always cold and I bought one this year for myself, I love it. I don't think she would be disappointed.

ohmommamia
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:20 PM

I wouldn't hate it because I am always cold as well.  I usually wrap up in a blanket, but you always get cold spots where the air is coming in.  I think these would be great, especially for an older person who has a difficult time staying warm.

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:20 PM

i told dh thats what i want for Christmas!! Im always cold and dh is always hot...im thinking to get dd one too!

vickiefrompa
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:28 PM

here try this buy a robe turn it around as a snuggie to keep warm ,then when warm weather comes turn back around .

smile

ERNAProud
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:42 PM

I am thinking of getting my MIL one too! She is ALWAYS complaining of being cold. It it is under 75 degrees, she is freezing! I think i am going to get her one:)

geminishadow79
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:12 PM

HAHAHAH Good point!  However snuggies are cheaper than most robes and robest aren't as long so they don't cover your feet!

I LOVE my snuggie!  My DD LOVES my snuggie!  I got her, her own for christmas a child sized one.  I think she would love it!

Quoting vickiefrompa:

here try this buy a robe turn it around as a snuggie to keep warm ,then when warm weather comes turn back around .

smile

L0ve
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM

I would be thrilled - its on my wish list! **zebra print!** 

Mommy to Arielle, 2/17/07, Leilani, 6/15/08 and Loic, 9/10/09!

blowing bubblestoddler girlbaby boy

Jemia
by Shekella on Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:21 PM

I wouldn't be upset cause I am always cold. I just bought one for myself last month at Wal-mart and I love it.

CafeMom Tickers
tretresmom
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:31 PM

I would love it.  I actually just saw in another group a link to where they are giving them away for free.

I will see if I can find the link for you. 

tretresmom
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)