Group Home

So I'm shopping online...

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 6:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

With the Kmart gift card... I cant decide... I have a boy and a girl. I think they both would like the cute little kitchen, but my mom says that it would be more for my daughter. OR.... Should I just do $25 a piece and get kitchen things for dd and craftsman toys for ds???

I like the kitchen though... lol

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrew 11:1

by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
organizedmess
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I bought a kitchen for my dd last year but i should have gifted it to both dd and ds.... He loved it just as much if not more than dd lol... Buy the Kitchen=)

rachel.o
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Both my son and daughter LOVE their play kitchen.  They've even pirated a few of my "hot gloves" (AKA pot holders) to take things out of the play oven.  I love "tasting" their creations.  I hope you find one you like! 

HelloKitty1225
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 10:29 PM

They have a play kitchen at my daughters preschool...and I know they all love to play with it:)  Another fun things is a play cash register...then you can save empty cereal boxes and such...and make a play grocery store.

carrolmomof3boy
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:19 PM

My nephew received a full size kitchen last year for Christmas and he was three years old. I have all boys and I don't see anything wrong with getting boys kitchens for Christmas.

cornucopiaI'm a mom of three married to the love of my life.  If you need to know more, just message me.

momtoezzie
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM

My cousin's son played with his toy kitchen. What's wrong with letting boys learn how to cook? I mean it's just a kitchen.

TwinMomma122304
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM

I have a boy and girl also, and I got them a play kitchen when they were two -- they're almost 5 and the STILL both play with it!!!  They love it.   

cheergurl84
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 11:22 PM

My son went to his friend's birthday party (he's a boy too) and his friend got a kitchen for his birthday.  He loved it and so did my son.  All the boys were playing with the kitchen for like an hour before they'd even look at anything else.  I think it would be a great gift for the kids!

Mom to Brodie (7/22/07).  My miracle baby!

Group Owner of: Natural Parenting: Cloth Diapering, AP, and more!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/thenaturalway

Group Ownner of: Wool Lovers http://www.cafemom.com/group/woolielovers

Group Admin of: Cloth Diapering http://www.cafemom.com/group/clothdiapers

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 11:33 PM

go for the kitchen

nursetina
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:00 AM

I would do seperate gifts, but  I am sure they would both love the kitchen!

starbucks.jpg funny vintage image by magicalmuggle105
MaryJWatson
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:05 AM

I think I would do the kitchen. My son has a little stove top set and he loves it. If anyone gives you flack, just remind them that a lot of famous chefs are boys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. aneela
  2. Vertical15
  3. mrswillie
  4. ceciliam
  5. deccaf
  6. SweetLuci