Group Home

Thank God for K-Mart Layaway

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 12:01 AM
  • 2 Replies

I'd like to take the opportunity to express my deepest gratitiude to K-Mart for still having their lay-a-way department. While the economy continues to backslide, gas prices, the cost of food and utilities continue to rise...and while I am most afraid of the danger my family is facing of losing our medical coverage, I am grateful beyond words to K-Mart.

If it weren't for K-Mart's lay-a-way department, my family would not be having  a Christmas this year. We just don't have the means to go drop wads of money here and there to make sure my kids can open something that will bring a smile to their faces.

Thanks to K-Mart lay-a-way I can budget out how much our package will cost, plan out what I have to pay each week, and still be able to make other bills and not be broke.

GOD BLESS K-MART and their Lay-away Department for keeping Christmas affordable and accessible for the working class!! You're the BEST!

by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
itsallabtthem84
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 12:02 AM

It stinks because our Kmart closed then Walmart decides no more layaway. With my husband almost out of work I have no clue what we will do.

KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2009 at 12:02 AM

This is why i do my Christmas shopping all year it is more affordable that way.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys