Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOVED THE K-MART EXPERIENCE!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 4:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

HEY ALL! I WAS VERY HAPPY TO RECIEVE MY GIFT CARD TODAY TO THE AWESOME K-MART!!! HAHA! I GOT QUITE A BIT FOR 50 BUCKS! I WAS ABLE TO BUY A CURIOUS GEORGE JOGGING OUT FIT , A MARVEL HOODIE,A HAT AND GLOVES SET,A CUTE DOGGIE PAJAMA SET AND A PAIR OF VANS LIKE SHOES THAT WERE PRICED AT 20 BUT ON SALE FOR 8! AND MOST OF THE CLOTHES WERE 30% OFF! GOTTA LOVE THE BLUE LIGHT SPECIALS!!! THANKS AGAIN CAFEMOM AND K-MART FOR THIS GREAT AND FUN EXPERIENCE!

by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 4:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tretresmom
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Good job mama.  I wish I could have been involved in this . 

Rogue35
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:38 AM

I agree K-mart has great clearance deals and sales. I also think that they have cute kids clothes at reasonable prices.

rogue35

ryleesmommy2009
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Wow! Way to go that's awesome I always love shopping there they have amazing sales I went a while back and got a TON of summer clothes for my daughter next year for like a dollar a peice WHOLE OUTFITS I mean how great is that?? I would love to get to do something like you did. but you got good deals!!

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Way to go on finding the great deals.  I am like the other poster, wish that I could have been one of the lucky ones that got to be involved.   

scleblanc
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Sounds like you did great, I used my gift cards to put a lot of my kids bigger items on layaway

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN