KMart Shop Your Way Rewards

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:28 AM
  • 3 Replies

Just wanted to let you all know that I was checking out Kmart.com and the shop your way rewards site is up and running as of today....www.shopyourwayrewards.com.  I have already signed up it is real easy to do.......Happy shopping everyone...gotta luv KMart

by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
heidi37217
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM

How does it work?

confusticated
by Member on Nov. 8, 2009 at 8:56 AM

From what I have read whenever you get to the ckout you present your rewards card or if you don't have it the cashier can enter your phone number.  You earn 1% on each purchase.  When you want to spend your rewards you just let the cashier know that you are redeeming your rewards towards your purchase.  You can also you it for purchases onllne.  All you have to do is go to the website and register.  Also you can ck your redemption amt there.  Plus they have special offers page where you can see what special offers you have for instance on my offers page it had earn double rewards on purchase of outerwear and shoes.  They do have a FAQ page as well..  Now I know 1% doesn't seem like alot but hey I'll take anything these days,  I also want to add that you don't have to have a CC to use your rewards card as well

faeryheart
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 9:25 AM

cool! thanks for the info!!sleigh 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: